- LIKHAPH Outreach Program for Dance // Fundraising Event for the Dance Community in partnership with Likhaph, Sickledsam, Galaw.Co Dance Theater, Airdance, Daloy Dance Company, Villarica Dance School, The Dance Lab and Game Face Cosmetics. An initiative that will help dance communities affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. FACEBOOK POST
- COVID-19 Fundraising Campaigns // As part of our mission to teach the joy of giving and to help in our own little way, we compiled a list of organizations that are accepting donations to provide for the personal protective equipment (PPE), meals, sanitation items, and other needs of our country’s health workers and affected marginalized communities. You may view the list here: GOOGLE DOCUMENT | FACEBOOK PAGE
- ArtHeals Fundraising // ArtHeals Fundraising is partnering with the NVC Foundation – Negrense Volunteers for Change in Negros Occidental to purchase PPEs for our front liners. We are also raising funds to help our community of artists who need welfare support.
- Pineapple Lab // “Proof of Life” is a virtual visual arts exhibition and online auction featuring the works of local artists. Sales during the virtual auction will go directly to the artist with a percentage of proceeds towards Pineapple Lab’s Artist-in-Residency (AIR) Micro-Grant. Local artists who have lost their gigs may apply for support through the AIR micro-grant, enabling them to continue creating works and help them sustain their practice.
- Davaoartistsforthefrontliners // The Davao Art community brings in their pen and brushes as they paint for a cause. The art works that will exhibited for sale will be for the benefit of our very own Frontliners in Davao for their much needed medical supplies.
- Art to the Front – Online Auction // “Art to the Front” is an online art auction for the benefit of the frontline health workers of Cebu City. 100% of the proceeds from this auction will be turned over to UP Fablab to fund the production of face shields/PPEs.
- Number Over Number // We are now gearing for our next batch of ONLINE ART SALE, this time with out KAMANAVA artists. This will be funding our next batches of #FeedOurFrontliners program for other CAMANAVA hospitals. To those who are interested to donate monetary donations, we are also accepting cash donations thru bank transfers. Just send us a message and we’ll send you our bank details.
- STRONGER TOGETHER PH // A fundraiser show for our medical frontliners. APRIL 13, 2020 @6PM. The show will be simulcast on the Stronger Together PH Facebook and Youtube Page. *All proceeds will be used to provide PPE sets and other supplies for our medical workers at PGH, EAMC and other hospitals taking care of COVID-19 patients.
- With guests: Moira Dela Torre, Aicelle Santos, Clara Benin, JBK, Miguel Odron, Jasmine Curtis-Smith, Xia Vigor, Jon Lucas, Mark Zambrano, Gigi, May Bayot, Eladio Pamaran, Vic Robinson, Rissey Reyes, Jasper John Jimenez, Jef Flores, Lance Reblando, Matti Chang, Martin Javier, Kakki Teodoro, Krina, Cayabyab, Choi Gustar, DMs Boongaling, Jodinand Villaflores Aguillon and Toff de Venecia. Hosted by: Ivan Panganiban FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE | DONATE
- BAHAY GALAW // As dancers, aerialists, movement artists, and enthusiasts, we always dream of using movement to connect with others. This weekend, join BAHAY GALAW as we move past the limits of social distancing, find new ways to connect, and GIVE BACK to our frontliners! April 4 & 5! Bahay Galaw is a weekend fundraiser made up of online classes streamed through Facebook Live. This event will bring together our friends from the pole, aerial, dance and wellness community in an effort to raise funds for CoVID19 Relief Efforts in Metro Manila. DONATE | FACEBOOK PAGE
- AiDvertising // Initiated by a handful of concerned advertising production freelancers who are hoping to extend assistance to workers in our industry who are most in need. Freelance crew members who work with a no shoot, no pay scheme at rates as low as P1,000 per day are in a precarious position given the month-long lockdown. So far, we’ve collated a list of freelance crew members who have either reached out personally or were endorsed to us by their respective department heads (PMs, PDs, DOPs, etc.). INSTAGRAM
- Para Sa Sining #HomeNotAlone // A fundraising effort to start a Relief + Recovery Fund for independents, freelancers, those earning from daily wages, who are affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic. DONATE
- Frontline Feeders PH // The Frontline Feeders PH team has organized a group of individuals – doctors, restaurant owners and NGOs — to mobilize food distribution to different hospitals in the Metro and in neighboring cities. CONTACT | FACEBOOK PAGE
- HelpFromHome.PH // Help From Home is an information hub that helps folks at home support those who aren’t the frontliners and families at risk in the Philippines. It is run by a taskforce of concerned individuals looking for ways to help amidst the quarantine. WEBSITE
- Golden Gays Donation Drive // Because of the Luzon-wide enhanced community quarantine, the Golden Gays started a donation drive so they can have basic supplies like groceries and face masks. If you’re willing to help them out, here’s how you can donate: DONATE
- Trade School Manila // We facilitate the creation of dynamic teaching and learning spaces for all who have a thirst for knowledge. We believe that education should be accessible to all. We want to build a community that thrives on knowledge and skill sharing. We strive to foster an environment that empowers individuals from all walks of life. TSM is currently generating funding to support the man power behind the Emergency Quarantine Units. FACEBOOK PAGE
- Sticker Tag Along // We’re helping out small businesses so that they’ll be able to pay their staff and rent. The lockdown has stopped income for these businesses, and will need money to bounce back. For more info, go HERE (c/o ESTITIKS)
- Donate an Aerosol Box // An Aerosol Box helps protect doctors while performing Endotracheal Intubations. We can help them by donating reusable aerosol boxes to hospitals or health facilities where such procedures are performed. FACEBOOK PAGE
- Manila Protective Gear Sewing Club // We are a group of volunteers from the fashion industry helping to produce PPE that will be distributed via the Office of the Vice President. FACEBOOK GROUP | DONATE
- TELAstory #LivelihoodUnderLockdown // 100% of every donation goes directly to pay living wages to our seamstresses who are safely working from home under quarantine. Masks cost about $1.00 usd/50 php in labor for us to produce, and reusable protective suits cost about $8.40/ 430 php in labor for us to produce. TELAstory is waiving any profit at this time and focusing on diverting any extra funds raised to employ more out-of-work seamstresses to sew. DONATE | WEBSITE
- ANNEX HOUSE // We are offering five (5) types of Drinking Bonds. Our Drinking Bonds work like a savings bond, where you can purchase a “bond” at a value rate to be redeemed for face value immediately upon the reopening of Annex House. By purchasing a Drinking Bond, you’re not only showing us your love and support, but you’re also helping secure the future of Annex House and of our team who works tirelessly to keep your home away from home running smoothly. You can purchase our bonds online via the Annex House online shop: CHEERS | FACEBOOK PAGE
- Tiny Blessings PH // Kyle has returned to the Philippines creating Tiny Blessings to serve children and familes firsthand. He supports education, self respect, and social responsibility. Unsatisfied with the lack of disclosure of funds by most charities, Kyle is determined to make a difference and is excited to show you exactly how he does it. CONTACT | WEBSITE
- Community Coloring Movement // A community coloring project for anyone who wants to channel their energies to a worthy cause. We, along with several other local female artists will be sharing black and white drawings for colouring. For a one-time donation, you can gain access to one artwork per day over the next two weeks. 100% of the proceeds will be directed to our selected cause/s. DONATE | WEBSITE
- Open House Fundraiser // Through live online classes, shows, and workshops, OPEN HOUSE will raise funds to help our Filipino artists and creative workers in need. Donations will be used as cash assistance for the most vulnerable of artists and creative workers to help them survive this difficult period until employment (and the world) returns to normal. To support this project and donate to the Artists Welfare Project, click here: TICKET2ME | FACEBOOK PAGE
We’re keen to make sure support reaches the right people, and that those who can help are able to help in the most effective way. Kindly leave your details below and we may be in touch to connect you.
Just to be clear, ILOSTMYGIG.PH is not managing the collection of any donations or funds, we’re merely trying to ensure people are connected and help is accessible as information becomes available to us.
This crisis is unfolding by the minute, we’ll do our best to keep up, but get in touch if you’ve got any questions, suggestions or solutions.